The Seduction of Simpler Times
Black Tux, White Bodice
Butter My Britches
Stars and Chocolate Bars
The Taste of Tap Dancing
Southern Cross Buns
Dark Rum Pecan Lashes
Deep Fried Mandingo
- Before I left, I saw a squirrel gnawing on a dog bone we had on the deck for our dog and our neighbor’s dog. The squirrel was just munching away, until I came out to catch a picture; that squirrel took the bone, went down a pole, and tried to escape with the bone via a telephone cable. He/ she dropped the bone while running. The clatter, two stories down, broke up the quiet of a mostly bird-less morning.
- Temps in the 50s in Chicago - good bike riding weather.
- Also, good bike riding cohort - rolled with a trio of fast-ish riders who were also conscientious, but lost them at a red light.
- Saw my first Divvy Bikes set up at Clybourn and North.
- I only have four this morning, not five statements/ tales.